I return for another Supply Side Podcast with the great Jonathan Doyle.
This one is not as long as the first, but we cover a lot of topics.
- What distinguishes the foundation of the Supply-side model
- Behavioral economics vs. mathematical economics
- What makes the Supply-side model predictive
- How Covid is changing the economic landscape
- A look at the Fed balance sheet
- More on the gold signal
- MMT and fiscal tax policy
- A reason for optimism
Please support Jonathan Doyles’ expansion of economic literacy at Supply Side Podcast. More great interviews with formidable supply-siders are upcoming.